Saturday, May 17, 2008

well...

I just watched the movie The Descent. Great film. Wow, I am really happy that I finally watched that. My co-worker has been telling me to watch that for some time. The only issue I had was that I was drinking Gin and Tonics, and I have a tendency to sip when I get nervous or anxious, so by the end of the movie here, I am quite buzzed. But seriously, that was a fantastic movie. I have three for tomorrow. I have Silent Hill, House of 1000 Corpses, and The Devil's Rejects for tomorrow, and I am just not sure that they can live up to this one. I mean, this was really an original. The plot was complete, the suspense, the surprise, the gore and the drama were all there, and there was a twist ending. What more could you want out of a horror movie? Or any movie for that matter? I mean, wow.
On another note, I am looking forward to my classes this summer. I just got my books today. I am especially excited for creative writing. I started a story: I am seven pages in. yay.
Well, J has to get up early for work tomorrow, so I should stop typing, it might be keeping him from falling asleep.
Thanks for reading,
Katie

No comments: