Monday, September 29, 2008

BlahBlahBlah

So, here I am, searching around yahoo, and what do I find? Bullshit!!!!
Yesterday, I wasted ten minutes of my life reading one of their head articles entitled something along the lines of
"Vending Machine Foods to Avoid and What to Eat Instead."
Ok, if you are a wizened person, you may have guessed that this article pretty much tells you not to eat anything out of vending machines. But, I thought it might have an idea or two about what I should eat instead, presuming of course, that the latter group of choices would be out of that same vending machine with all the naughtiness. But no, it goes on to say have a yogurt or a diet soda. Well bull-e.
Seriously!
So then today, I am reading this article about exercising myths, and I personally think this guy is full of crap too!!!












Plus I can't help but think that he looks like an uglier, creepier version of Peter Weller with botox!

No comments: