Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, you found me

Well, it looks like you found my blog. I haven't been up to too much lately. I'm in the throes of summer learning, I am taking Creative Writing and Management of the Classroom. Some of the assignments for the latter pose an issue being summertime, and also being that I don't have any small children readily available to interview about some of the subjects, but overall, it is a worthwhile experience.
Creative writing has been really fun. It turns out, though, that I am not so good with the punctuation on dialog. I've always hated writing dialog! It has been a bit easier with a bit of instruction, though.
Also, my Nana just sent me the instructions on how to play Screw Your Neighbor. That is a really fun card game, and I'm going to post the instructions here so that I can always find them when I need them, and maybe you all can find them too. Well, I should get some work done.
Tchao.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey you!
i found you its kell love the bs on ur blog fox is the anti-christ. Will write to you soon, give a call hearts kell